Daytime Harvest Festival
Messina Hof Estate Bryan, TX
Sunday, August 16th
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Summertime is here, and we are excited to come together as a family and celebrate Messina Hof's 43rd Annual Harvest Festival. Honoring the harvest tradition of grape picking and stomping, we invite our family to have a hand in Messina Hof's history. In response to COVID-19, Messina Hof has continued to make the health and safety of our guests and staff our top priority. To ensure the comfort of our guests, we will have the following precautions in place during our Harvest Season:
- Limited guest count for scheduled Daytime, Moonlit, and Specialty Dinners
- Individual stomping bins will be provided
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Limited-contact wine sales and dining
- Face coverings (masks)
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of common surfaces
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing of venue spaces
- Encouragement of social distancing
Bring the family out for a fun-filled day of picking and stomping the very grapes that go into making Messina Hof’s award-winning Ports. Enjoy a tour and tasting and a Gourmet Vineyard Cuisine™ brunch box containing a Treberwurst quiche, crisp potato pancake, fresh fruit cup, and chocolate croissant. You’ll also receive a souvenir “Harvest Crew” t-shirt signed with your very own purple stomping feet. Let the fun of Harvest continue by joining us Friday and Saturday nights for specialty events that feature world class Vineyard Cuisine™ expertly paired with Messina Hof’s finest wines. We can’t wait to share this wine-making experience with you!
BIG KAHUNA PICTURE STATION
While you're harvesting grapes, find a unique grape cluster to show off in a "Big Kahuna" picture! It can be the biggest or silliest looking cluster, or it can remind you of a person, place, animal, or thing! Visit our "Big Kahuna Photo Booth" and snap a picture with your prized cluster. Make a funny face and keep the spirit of our traditional "Big Kahuna" contest alive, safely. Want to commemorate the moment? Get your photo on a custom Messina Hof 2020 Harvest Festival wine label!
DAYTIME HARVEST ITINERARY
- Harvest Check-in in front of the Vintage House Restaurant
- Harvest Orientation with the Winemaker in the Rose Garden
- Grape Picking & Stomping in the Vineyard
- Big Kahuna Picture Station at the back of the Vintage House Restaurant
- Winery Tour & Tastings
- Gourmet Vineyard Cuisine™ Brunch Box pick-ups to be enjoyed in the Rose Garden, on the Lakeside Deck, or in The Gallery with limited seating*
*See ticket options for this upgrade.
All Daytime Harvest tickets include grape picking and stomping. Tickets are available at all Messina Hof winery locations or online. Click the Buy Tickets button below to purchase your tickets now!
- Harvest Pass | $35 (plus tax)
Includes general admission, Harvest shirt, stomping, winery tour, and wine tasting
- Harvest PLUS Pass | $60 (plus tax & gratuity)
Includes Harvest pass plus a glass of wine and a Gourmet Vineyard Cuisine™ Brunch Box
- CHILDREN'S Harvest Pass | $12 (plus tax)
Includes general admission for children 12 and under with Harvest shirt
For more information call: (979) 778-9463 ext. 234
or email: email@example.com