Messina Hof Winery and “Open Texas”
AS OF MAY 22, 2020
We are excited to announce that we will be reopening all of our Messina Hof location Tasting Rooms and Wine Bars for on-premise consumption on Friday, May 22nd! We are looking forward to the next phase of welcoming our guests back, providing additional services to you safely and responsibly. In adherence to the official updated “Open Texas” guidelines and requirements put forth by the state, we will continue to go above and beyond with our already-heightened standards of cleanliness and social distancing as we move into phase two.
Even though we’ll be open for on-premise consumption, we will still be limited on how many people we can have in our Tasting Rooms and Wine Bars at one time, and will not be able to accommodate any group gatherings or events just yet. We truly appreciate your patience and cooperation, as we do our very best to service all guests, providing exceptional Texas hospitality. We look forward to seeing you and sharing our love of Texas wine with you once again.
LIMITED SERVICES & OPERATIONS
AS OF MAY 22, 2020
- All of our location Tasting Rooms and Wine Bars will be able to operate inside at 25% capacity, offering bottles, glasses and tastings for on-premise consumption. The 25% does not include outdoor space. We ask for your patience, as once we reach capacity, we will only allow additional guests to enter once others have exited.
- Furniture will be placed appropriately based on state social distancing guidelines, and should not be moved. No more than six guests per table will be permitted.
- Wine Bars will resume food service. Please note that all menus, utensils, and traditional tabletop items will be single use and non-reusable.
- The Vintage House Restaurant at the Estate in Bryan is currently offering full service, and will be able to operate at 50% capacity beginning Friday, May 22nd. Reservations are currently being accepted! Again, we will be operating under the state-mandated requirements to comply with social distancing and cleanliness standards. And we will still be offering curbside pickup, so you can continue to take Family Packs and your other favorite Vineyard Cuisine items to go. Want your food delivered? Order through UberEats! If you fall outside their delivery zone, we will still deliver to your home as available after 4pm if you are within 15 miles of the Estate.
- Don’t forget, you can also still enjoy your own private tasting experience with our Virtual Vino program off-site option!
- We will continue to offer curbside and delivery services for wine too, which we still strongly encourage you to use. We’ll deliver wine to your home as available after 6pm daily if you are within 15 miles of the Estate.
- We are still offering discounted ground shipping on our wines, with free shipping on a case or more.
With things rapidly changing, updates on future events will be announced as soon as we have a clear understanding of what we are able to do, based on updated state guidelines as they continue to be announced.
Thank you for your continued support of Messina Hof and loyalty during these changing and trying times. While things aren’t totally back to normal yet, we appreciate you helping us take the next step toward safely reopening. We look forward to serving you soon!
The Messina Hof Family
For a complete listing of all the state-mandated protocols we’ll be following, visit https://gov.texas.gov/organization/opentexas
FOR QUESTIONS, CALL US!
Estate Winery in Bryan (979) 778-9463 ext. 223
Hill Country Winery (830) 990-4653
Grapevine Winery (817) 442-8463